PDF | 4 MB | 78 Pages
When the Grid Goes Down: Disaster Preparations and Survival Gear For Making Your Home Self-Reliant PDF
Disasters come and go each year but it is through developing a self-reliant mindset, having essential survival gear and possessing a handful of critical skills, that you and your family will be able to prevail in an urban crisis.
Jammed with field-tested information from real-world applications, survival instructor Tony Nester covers how to prepare for both short-term survival ranging from 24-72 hours as well as long-term situations resulting from a grid-down emergency or pandemic.
When the Grid Goes Down will show you the 6 key areas to make your home and lifestyle more self-sufficient and the critical gear needed along the way.
- Creating a Self-Reliant Home
- Water Storage and Purification Methods
- Alternative Water Sources At Home
- Creating a Water Map for Your Region
- The 3 Essential Food Types to Stock Up On
- Designing an Off-Grid Medical Kit
- Home Security and Personal Defense Measures
- Safeguarding the Exterior and Interior of Your Home
- Alternative Sanitation Methods