ePUB | 4 MB | 290 Pages
Off Grid Solar Power Simplified: For Rvs, Vans, Cabins, Boats and Tiny Homes ePUB
How to make a solar system without headache, even if you don’t know anything about electricity.
More people are figuring out how to make off grid solar power work for them.
In this book: Off-Grid Solar Power, you will discover:
- Energy units you didn’t even know existed
- Formulas you can’t live without when building a solar system
- A comprehensive list of tools that you absolutely need
- How to choose wire diameters the right way
- Step by step guide on sizing your off-grid solar system without painful mistakes
- Why not every wire is suited for solar energy installations
- The best way to protect your installation from catching fire
- Discover different batteries; maintenance, price, increase lifespan, configurations, …
- Discover different solar panels; tilt, cleaning, optimizing solar input, …
- Discover different types ofphotovoltaics
- What device is at the heart of any solar power system?
- Inverters; different types, different sine waves, efficiency, power ratings, …
- Discover the best way to monitor the state of charge of your batteries
- The safest way to charge your solar battery from your car alternator.
- A step by step guide on how to build your system
People can transform their RV, van, cabin, boat or tiny homes using these off-grid solar systems.
This book is written by an electrical engineer who specializes in solar power design. A licensed electrician has reviewed it.
This book has been written in a way to suit beginners to understand how an off-grid solar power system works and how to build one.
If you want to learn about making your off-grid solar system, then scroll up and click the add to cart button.
This book is a wonderful manual to understanding solar system configurations to the core. Written in layman’s terms, the author allows you to get as technical as you need on the subject while allowing you to take a pass on some of the more difficult calculations. This is the side companion for those whom have purchased books on solar system configurations and found them wanting. I totally recommend this book. – The Coffee Dude
This is a great reference for someone wanting to put in or maintain an off grid solar system. Perfect guide for my cabin! Definitely recommend – Thunderbeast
Calculations are given & explained for every aspect. Layout, system parts, etc. are detailed. This book is like having an electrical engineer in your pocket, but you would just need to do all the work and calculations…which is the DIY dream, anyway…right? – Wes
Beside overlanding my church group holds a fireworks booth for fundraising. This book help me do the math to calculate the size of battery I would need to run the lighting of this booth. The book also helped me set up the solar controller and set up my panels and my AC converter. – Jesse zamarripa