ePUB | 2 MB | 171 Pages
How to Read Music in 30 Days: Music Theory for Beginners – with exercises & online audio ePUB
Do you want to learn how to read music notation quickly and easily? Do you want to understand music theory fundamentals in a simple, step-by-step system? Then this book is for you!
With over 150 music examples, over 100 written exercises, 10 listening challenges, expert tips, lesson summaries, a final test, and online access to the audio examples, you’ll learn:
- The essentials of music theory,
- How rhythm REALLY works,
- The complete system behind musical notes,
- The crucial details of music notation (with 150+ examples),
- How to express your musical ideas with expression marks.
You can finally stop searching the web endlessly in hopes of finding the right information. With this in-depth, easy-to-follow method, your music theory questions are answered in full.
While learning at your own pace, this book will help you to:
- Compose your own music or write your own songs,
- Learn your instrument faster than ever before,
- Build a strong foundation for more advanced music studies.
Hundreds of beginner students have successfully gone through this practical system to master musical notation and fundamental music theory. Now, it’s your turn!
About the Author
Matthew Ellul is an award-winning composer, guitarist, and educator. He has taught hundreds of happy students over 10 years. He holds a master’s degree in composition, a master’s degree in classical guitar and a licentiate diploma in music theory. He is the founder of the SchoolofComposition.com