PDF | 5 MB | 437 Pages
Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body PDF
This book has helped tens of thousands of men build their best body ever.
Will you be next?
If you want to get bigger, leaner, and stronger without steroids, good genetics, extreme dieting, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym . . . you want to read this book.
Because here’s the deal:
Building lean muscle and burning stubborn fat isn’t nearly as complicated you’ve been led to believe.
This book is the shortcut.
And guess what?
You don’t need to: Spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements that steroid-fueled bodybuilders “swear by.” Most pills, powders, and potions do absolutely nothing.
You don’t need to: Constantly change up your workout routine to gain lean muscle in all the right places. Muscle building is much simpler than that.
You don’t need to: Waste a couple of hours in the gym every day grinding through grueling workouts you hate. In fact, this is a great way to get nowhere.
You don’t need to: Slog away at boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and get a six-pack. In fact, you probably don’t have to do any cardio to get the body you really want.
You don’t need to: Obsess over “clean eating” and avoiding “unhealthy” foods to get ripped. Instead, you can get and stay fit eating the foods you love.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep guys from ever achieving the lean, muscular, and strong body they truly desire.
And in this book you’ll learn something most guys will never know:
The exact methods of eating and exercising that make gaining 10 to 15 pounds of lean muscle a breeze . . . and it only takes a few months.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll discover in this book:
- The 10 biggest fat loss and muscle building myths and mistakes that keep guys fat, weak, and confused.
- The 3 scientific laws of muscle growth and fat loss that literally force your body to get bigger, leaner, and stronger. (And no, they have nothing to do with “muscle confusion,” “functional training,” or any other pseudoscientific nonsense.)
- How to create flexible meal plans that empower you to transform your body eating the foods you love—and without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you’re “on a diet.”
- A paint-by-numbers training system for building a full chest . . . wide back . . . powerful legs . . . and bulging arms . . . with only 3 to 6 hours of exercise per week.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that’ll save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars on useless (and sometimes even dangerous) pills, powders, and potions.
- And a lot more!
Imagine . . . just 12 weeks from now . . . being constantly complimented on the changes in your physique and asked how the heck you’re doing it.
Imagine enjoying higher energy levels, fewer aches and pains, and better spirits.
And imagine feeling like your fitness is finally under your control . . . and permanently.
The bottom line is you can get that “Hollywood hunk” body without following boring, bland “bodybuilder” diets or living in the gym.
This book shows you how.